KRS 0000084062

A summit attempt? February 25, 2012


Today at dawn the entire team, i.e. Adam, Artur, Janusz and Shaheen have left for camp 1 and reached it in the afternoon. Wind in camp 1 has been stronger than predicted in weather forecasts, however the guys have managed to put up a tent and they are going to spend a night there. Currently, all weather forecasts inform about a weather window on 28th February, however on 26th-27th February the wind is supposed to be strong. If the wind is not an obstacle in reaching camp 3 on 27th February, the teams plans to attack the summit on 28th February. The international team of Gerfried plans to set off tomorrow at dawn. The base camp becomes desolated again.

Greetings from the entire team.

Agna sewing the mess tent

See more photos on gallery

Bezpieczny Kazbek Fundacja Himalaizmu Polskiego im. Andrzeja Zawady
Polski Związek Alpinizmu Klub Wysokogórki Warszawa brytan